1

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Links I Love




1) Because Friday's were made for laughs - 22 Animals that forgot they were animals (boredpanda.com)

2)  Because, what's the weekend without gluten-free waffles at brunch? (chocolatecoveredkatie.com)

3) Because cheap therapy is always the way to go - Who's Reading You? (iworeyogapants.com)

4) Because you need to start your Spring Cleaning and not just wait around until Fall starts again - Organized Makeup (honeywerehome.blogspot.com)

5) So that you can thank me every month - The Best Defenses Against PMS (fitsugar.com)

6) Because we all want Stunning Flower Arrangements for cheap (songofstyle.com)

7) Because you're going to something to put your new bouquet into - Perfume Bottle Vase (apairandaspare.com)

8) Because it's finally the weekend and you need to pamper yourself (peaceloveshea.com)

9) Because we're all debating whether or not we want to work from home this summer (blesstheweather.com)


Sorry I've been MIA this week, I just have a lot going on right now with the end of the school year. I will definitely be posting more frequently in just a week or so though, so just hold on! If you want to keep updated on my daily finds of interesting blogs and/or posts, be sure to follow my bloglovin account too!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment