1

Monday, May 12, 2014

Swim Season



Top - Bottom 




Top - Bottom (Similar in blush pink here)




Top - Bottom


Top - Bottom



Top - Bottom















"She wore an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini..." Does anyone else have that song burned into their memory? I remember the first time hearing that song I instantly felt compelled to go out and buy a yellow polka dot bikini - I was a pretty impressionable child. I guess the same thing holds true to this day, but within a different form of technology - the internet. Just scrolling through my Pinterest feed I see thousands of Spring style and bikini pins and can't help but feel an instant need to own it and for the items to show up in my closet (a girl can dream, right?). Above I posted some of the bikinis I've been falling in love with and looking into purchasing myself, hopefully there's one you find you like up there too!

XOXO

7 comments: