1

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Girl's Weekend









Fedora (similar here)  /  Sunglasses (similar here)  /  Blouse  /  Maxi Dress (similar here and loving this one and the pleats on this one)

Over a week ago, I took a VERY well needed vacation promptly insisted by my mother. Obviously, I was not about to turn down a trip to temperatures above freezing! For the most part, we kept work and technology to a minimum on this trip, and instead spent most of our time embracing the outdoors (which was totally fine by me, have you seen how green it is down there?). However; on our last day my sister insisted I photograph at least one outfit, which brings me here! I have actually worn this outfit previously in this past fall, and who says you can't wear it again in April? Don't ever be afraid to recycle an outfit or take a well-needed break, I know I'm not!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have a little getaway to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look!
    xo
    Courtney
    www.byobeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome and lovely post! enjoyed reading it :)
    great post! you have a lovely blog!
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know :)
    - Janine
    http://www.janinemaral.com/

    ReplyDelete