1

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Monochrome












Kate Spade Trench Coat (Old, similar here) / Tobi Sweater, Sunglasses / Black Skinny Jeans (Old, similar here and here) / Oxford LoafersFashion Faux Pas Socks (we can pretend they're trendy, right?) / Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Electric Orange



With Spring on our horizon (less than two weeks away, eep!), I decided to take one last chance to be a stand out contrast against the winter snow. All at the same time, I wanted to incorporate spring colors, hence; the orange lipstick, to celebrate Spring's quickly approaching arrival. With that being said, I can't say the snow will be missed, but I was always a sucker for layering. Thus, while my love affair with Winter Fashion must come to an end, my passion ensues over what this spring has to hold in our trendy world. Mules? Deep violet? Sleeve-less trench coats? We'll just have to stay tuned...




XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment