1

Monday, May 19, 2014

Extraordinary on Instagram




1 - Kate Spade Garance Dore Trench Coat (shown here)
2 - Betsey Johnson Cat Eye Sunnies (mentioned here)
4 - Old Express Leather Jacket and Aeropostale Bow Hair Tie (but I worn on my wrist!) 
5 - Gourmet Target Macarons
7 - Spring Weather while walking with Lexi (Yay for melting snow!)
8 - My Puppy Dog Lexi!
9 - Victoria's Secret T-Shirt Bra (LOVE the Periwinkle one!) Old Grey Basic Tee and American Eagle High-Waisted Jeans
12 - The Mill Triple Chocolate "Shot" and Carrot Cake "Shot"

While my blog is mainly dedicated to personal style and beauty, I love to share more of my everyday life, travels, and inspirations over on my Instagram @ExtraordinaryFashionBlogger

I'd love for you all to follow along! 

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment