1

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Liebster Award!





When I noticed that the Jen of PaperBeauty nominated me for a Liebster Award I was beyond excited! Simply put, it’s a nice way to share the support and get to know fellow bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It made my day when Jen got in touch and I thought I would pass on the love as well!




1. What is on your bucket list? 




The list goes on forever, but one thing on my bucket list I aspire to do in the future would to potentially run my own business.





2. What made you start blogging?




It was a combination of a lot of things, not just one. I actually took notice of vlogging before blogging and decided, after seeing many different blogs, that I would like to blog myself.




3. You can take three beauty products with you to a desert island. What do you take?

I would take soap (germaphobe), sunscreen (no need for burns, those things hurt!), and aloe vera (because I’m a little forgetful every now and then).


4. What’s the last film you saw?


Divergent just a few days ago, good movie!


5. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Night Owl, you can ask anyone who’s been around me in the morning and they will agree I am NOT a morning person!


6. If you could only eat one kind of food (Italian, Mexican, Chinese…) for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Chocolate. It’s rich and delicious, really, what’s better than that?


7. Who is your favorite blogger/vlogger?

Julia Engel of Gal MeetsGlam. She captures the perfect combination of simple chic and over-the-top glamour in ever ensemble. I love how she doesn’t really have a definite style as she always throws in an edgier outfit to a week of feminine outfits. She’s amazing!


8. What’s the best advice that you’ve ever received?

Do what you do when you procrastinate, for a living.


9. What’s your favorite book and why? 


Oh this one is a toughie. I would have to choose Where the Red Fern Grows because it was the first book that moved me to the point of tearing up while reading it – and if that isn’t an indication of a good book I wouldn’t know what is!


10. What is your dream job? 


Doing this right here (:


11. Have you ever met anyone famous? If yes, who? If no, whom would you most want to meet? (I’m giving you options here!)

I don’t know if this counts, but I saw Bruno Mars a few years ago when I was on one of those Hollywood “Tour of the Stars Homes” bus rides. He was shirtless and scrumptious. 


Now, for my nominees! I’ve based this off of bloglovin. I apologize if I got confused and you have more than 200 followers and I nominated you, my mistake, but I like your blog!



Caroline at Modern Romantic

Allison at Sweet Madame Blue


Nikola at Beauty Bubble



Victoria at I Heart Fashion










Now, here are my questions for my lovely nominees: 

1)    If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?

2)   If you had the choice to move ANYWHERE, where would you go and why?

3)   How did you decide on what to name your blog?

4)   What is your go-to look?

5)    What is your blog about?

6)   Glass half empty or half full?

7)    What is your favorite accessory?

8)   What is your favorite quote?

9)   When life gives you lemons…

10)  What is the number one thing you hope to accomplish in your lifetime?

11)   What is your favorite song/band/singer?


I'd love to read everyone's answers if you chose to accept!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You simply make a post titled Liebster Award (or whatever you chose), answer the 10 questions I asked, and tag 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer 10 questions of your own choosing! If you don't wish to you don't have to, it's just a little way to spread word about new blogs!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Shelby! I have made my post and answered you questions :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to read it! So glad you participated!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Shelby! I answered the questions and tagged 10 new bloggers. So much fun! Do you know how it started or who it started from? :)

    http://www.modern-romantic.com/2014/03/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read them, I'm so happy you participated! I also read that it began as far back as 2010, but I'm not sure who originally started it, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey shelby! I am so sad that I did not have time for answering the nomination and the questions! i was so busy, because of exams! It was the first time that somebody nominated my blog for something, so thank you very much, I was so happy! Maybe you can help me get more follower, something like a blogreview on your website, i would be glad about it. And i can make a blogreview for you!
    xx defne

    ReplyDelete