1

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Insta Outfit




White Wide Leg Pants / Scallop Top (similar here and here or REALLY expensive and gorgeous one here) / Vintage sunnies (similar here) / Anthropologie x BaubleBar necklace / Gladiator sandals (similar here and here) / Essie Bikini So Teeny Nail Polish / Old Pink Otterbox Phone Case

I wanted to quickly share the outfit I wore this past Saturday since I had comments on where to find the outfit pieces and jewelry! I had a very busy weekend between family, friends and errands, and over the next few weeks between grad parties and finals will be having more, so be aware that I may have more than a few "insta-outfit" posts - you'll just have to forgive the iPhone quality and enjoy the shopping instead! And don't forget to follow my Instagram to see these pieces and #bts first hand @ExtraordinaryFashionBlogger

*And a big thank you to Target for the full body mirror shot! (;

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. LOVE that top and it paired with those awesome pants! :)

    xo, a.f.
    http://SunkissedSophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete