1

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

White Haute Summer









Ralph Lauren Button Down (similar for less here) / Joie White Dress (similar style here and skirt version here) / Betseyville Cat Eye Sunglasses (old, similar here) / MIA Thong Sandals (old, similar here) / OPI Nail Polish

Happy Hump-day!

Lately, I have been wearing A LOT of white. Maybe due to the fact that I'm trying to get in as much of it as I can before Labor Day (not that I actually listen to that old fashion wise tale), or maybe because it's just a timeless summer color, but either way I've always loved the simplicity of a monochromatic look; it makes for an elegant yet understated look that I can't seem to get any other way. This Joie Dress I picked up from Nordstrom Rack a few weeks ago is just that - elegant, yet understated - and I absolutely love it. I've been wearing it just about everywhere with just about everything! It's such a timeless piece, and hardly an investment for something I know will last me for years. I've been pairing it with button downs like in this look, or, on cooler days, with cardigans and blazers to take me from day to night. The possibilities are really endless with the perfect little white dress! 



Shop some of my favorite little white dresses below:
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! i love the monochromatic trend!
    http://lifeshowroom.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute. I love white too despite the challenge in keeping white clothing clear of stains all day. It is such a chic shade.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty outfit. I love the tied top.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post if you have a second. http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love an all white outfit, its so clean, crisp, and chic. You look beautiful! And I need that skirt in my life lol

    xoxo

    Evelyn Madera
    www.PoshScene.com

    ReplyDelete