1

Friday, August 22, 2014

Weekend Links

Happy Friday! I decided to end the week with some more links to my favorites shopping of the week, enjoy!


The strappy heels I found for a steal at Target (less than $30, how crazy is that!)


My new favorite dress by Joie (under $100!) - I've been layer it with everything and haven't been able to take it off!


The new Piperlime Collection is killing me with all of the gorgeous pieces, I want every one in my Fall Wardrobe - especially this leopard coat!


The Spring App just launched and it's already made shopping 10x easier for this gal - my favorite shops on the app so far are AYR, OTTE, and Milly! Although I can't wait for Kate Spade to join, I love their cute-sy pieces and am always looking for a sale!

And of course, what would a weekend be without shopping some sales? I'm checking out J. Crew who has 25% off a purchase with code SHOPNOW (I've been eying up this top already) and the Nasty Gal sale when this asymmetrical skirt and orange blazer I've been waiting to buy are both less than $30!


Happy shopping!

xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Milly has the sweetest clothes, they're all so cute! Love your fashion round-up as usual!

    www.chelleisshortformichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that leopard coat from piperlime.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete