1

Friday, August 29, 2014

Labor Day Sales & Steals


Happy Friday! I'm getting a head start on my Labor Day Weekend sales today so I can keep up with the festivities at home before I go back to school Tuesday! It's a bittersweet feeling, but it's about time to head back now and getting new clothes in definitely sweetens the deal! Shop some of my favorite labor day sales and pieces below:


Club Monaco is having a killer sale right now with an extra 40% sale items and 50% off clearance pieces with code: HEYFALL. I've been waiting to get these pants and now I'm definitely thinking about biting the bullet and purchasing them! I mean with an extra 50%, how could I not?

Get an extra 30% off at Madewell with code: YESYES. I'm thinking about getting this adorable graphic tee I featured back in this post, it's just too cute to pass up at this price!

Save an extra 20-60% at Bloomingdales this weekend with code: BIG20! My favorites are this Marc coat and this Alice + Olivia skirt!

Shopbop has up to 70% off regular prices and this adorable blouse is calling my name! (:

J. Crew Factory is having an extra 40-60% off everything and I am loving all of their new sweaters for Fall!

Nordstrom is having an up to 40% off clearance sale until Sept 7! I've had my eye on this Chelsea sweater and these FRAME jeans!


Happy shopping and early Labor Day! (:
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment