1

Monday, July 28, 2014

Summertime Sunset






J. Crew Fedora Panama Hat / Tobi Black Drape Sweater / VS Embroidered Shorts (old, similar here and here) / Nike Black Tennis Shoes / Bauble Bar x Anthropologie Bar Necklace (sold out, similar here) / Ring Necklace / Striped Tote Bag (old, similar here and here)

This is one of those outfits I've been wearing on repeat over the course of the summer. I actually find it difficult to find an outfit these shorts don't go well with! They are such a versatile and comfortable piece I seem to never want to take them off. This entire outfit is one of those that is a mix between Summer and Fall adding even more to the versatility factor of this entire look, did I mention I'm actually wearing my shirt backwards here? It's as if it's two shirts in one, and yet another versatile feature of this look! Just remember to stay creative, my friends.


xoxo

5 comments:

  1. love that this outfit is so comfy for summer.
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved how you thought of wearing your top backwards and adding a bandeau! Very cute!

    Arika :)

    alittlepepinyourstep.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! Loving the hat! dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable. And I am loving the shorts, they look so comfy!
    www.chelleisshortformichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete