1

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Classic





H&M Striped Sweater (similar here) / Ralph Lauren Fitted Boyfriend Shirt (similar on sale from GAP here) / Denim Shorts (old, similar here) / Brown Faux Leather Crossbody Bag / Franco Sarto Oxford Loafers (similar style and print here) / Vintage Black Sunglasses (similar here)

A good sweater and shorts combo has been a staple of mine for years, especially during transition seasons. And while I know it's still July and summer is still in full-speed, I know that our Minnesota climate is one to swing to opposite extremes in a matter of hours; so I've learned to always be prepared. Removable layers have become a feature in my outfits that I can't seem to eliminate for that reason, it's been drilled into my head for too long! Especially when this Ralph Lauren shirt that I can't seem to go a week without wearing holds up this well! Not a tear or stain in sight; now that's my kind of shirt.



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Awesome post! I really like the way that you have styled this outfit! It's very preppy and casual And the purse that you've paired with this outfit looks amazing! This has a very nice casual nautical feel to it!

    www.tragiccouturist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete