1

Monday, November 10, 2014

Holiday Laye{rings}



With the Holiday season almost upon us I can't help but feel the urge to prepare myself. After all, it's my favorite season! Some of my favorite colors for the Holiday season are the obvious red and green combination or simplistic winter white, but I also love glamorous gold and when I stumbled upon these Forever 21 golden goodies I couldn't resist, they're all under $5! I started layering jewels and rings this way this Summer and I can't believe I didn't start doing it before, when done right it's not a cluttered mess but a perfectly glamorous addition to any look, and I love it!

P.S. Be sure to check back throughout the month for more Holiday treats and ideas! 



xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jewelry is a very lovable thing and everyone like to wear it especially women. I also like to wear different kind of jewelry. I am always looking for new trends. According to me latest jewelry trend is smaller necklace and colored stone jewelry and Celtic jewelery.

    best jewelry gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gigi! I'd love to, your blog is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete