1

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

"Men Don't Make Passes At Girls Who Wear Glasses"

Inspired by the Karlie x Warby collection launch yesterday...







Confession: I have perfect 20/20 vision, yet, ever since I can remember, I wished I was instead blindsided to an extent. Not because I enjoy seeing things in the blur, I'm almost positive that no one enjoys that, but because I have always had a love affair with glasses. I love how personal they can be, how they can be used to accessorize and complete an outfit, and most importantly, how they could instantly make me look like a Harvard prodigy (nerd girl alert). Not to mention, consistently being told I looked better with them on made a deep impression on me.

When I heard about the launch of these glasses I was beyond excited: Warby Parker has created thousands of glasses I would die to own, and Karlie Kloss is just an all around phenomenon I look up to for her determination and dedication, not to mention her simple and sweet personal style! Although I was a little disappointed that they didn't come out with with an optical eyeglasses line, I still back their support of a great cause. So in honor of these all around almost perfect glasses, and my adoration for glasses in general, shop some of my favorite picks from the collection and all time above.

Don't forget, glasses are like a purse; they're timeless investment pieces (so it's okay to splurge a little on a quality pair you love!).


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment